Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A White Lion?

Look at this old darling. Don't you want to just reach out and hug him! I found the picture on a free site on the internet--or best I could understand, it was free.

I'm reading Stalin's Ghost by Martin Cruz Smith. Very good writing, sort of interesting story. Little boy in it is a chess genius, but the book is very different from Searching for Bobby Fischer.

I sold one book today. I think I'm going to have to put off the daily story-writing thing until October. I started to cheat by using a couple that I patched up from old ideas, but I'm still 2 days behind. So I'll just do this in October instead of Sept.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

You know, all of the really great writers started their months on the 6th, instead of the 1st. Seriously -- you could look it up!

It was great to see you last weekend.

Jed

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Nice kitty.