Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm feeling much better today.


Starting yesterday, I'm getting up in time to watch Denise Austin's 30-minute exercise show on TV--and not just watching, but also doing the exercises. Of course, on some of the exercises, I'm a bit slower than Denise and don't last as long. After that, it's to the showers, and then breakfast (oatmeal or dry cereal with skim milk).


This blog award was passed to me by Susan, from Anita at Take Joy. Thanks, Suze! I treasure it.


Also yesterday, my cousin Betty Joyce phoned, and we talked for a long time. The excuse for the extended conversations is that we only talk about once a quarter. She always reminds me of some event or person from our childhood that I hadn't thought of in many years. I'm so glad that she and her husband Charles visited here last year before Charles ("Cooter") passed away in the summer. He was a dear person up until he developed the dread Alzheimer's disease. He and I were once in a math class together at UAB, in which both of us were lost dogs in high weeds!
~
I wish people would wait until I get through reading a book before they ordered it off of me! A few days ago, it was Thunderstruck, and today it's Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee.

No comments: