Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Something Accomplished, At Last!

This morning I cleaned and deodorized every inch of carpeting in my house. Now, that's a lie--Dave did the cleaning, but I did the praising and paying. I only wish Mo and I could walk six inches above the floor, to keep it clean and cat-hair free.

And not only that--Dave, and his helper-grandson Brandon, were done and gone by 11:00 a.m. And from then until now, I wrote a poem. A BIG, LONG poem. Possibly a Grrrreat Poem, but only time and judges will tell.

Now I'm hungry, and I sorely need a shower.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Gotta get my carpets cleaned too. But I have to get things straightened up so that I can see the carpet first.

Ramey Channell said...

Oooooh! A new poem! Can't wait to read it.

Trois