Saturday, November 20, 2010

Double Dose

The installer just phoned and said he's on his way. So I went and took another pill. Besides that, I woke up this morning with the misery in my chest, so when I ever get Old Abe back on some wheels and out of the garage, one of the first trips will probably be to the The Kirklin Clinic.

I have a lot to look forward to: Sometime soon, old Pluto is bound to get out of my constellation and things will get better. I'll finish the book and maybe sell the house and move to Bangkok, Thailand.


***

The City of Valor is makin' me crazy. Especially its grammar.

3 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

How did it turn out??

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Holy cow! They don't give a person much time to get repairs done, do they? Reminds me of the people in the car behind you who start tooting the horn the microsecond the light turns green. Mr. Cage! Indeed.

Ramey Channell said...

This is hilarious. These are probably some of the same nit-wits who tore down that fellow's house while he was still living in it. It was a classmate of Susan's, and he and his wife were disabled. They should spend a little time getting a GED before they attempt to write threatening letters to the citizenry of the City of Valor.