Monday, June 27, 2011

Shoot!

This morning I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my sweet niece Andy, who has had some really rough surgery. The image of what I ordered showed a square glass container with at least half a dozen pink roses, and some smaller little pink garden flowers. This is what she received:


I guess that teaches me--don't order something you haven't seen in person, unless you know you can send it back. I'll call the place tomorrow and assure them that I won't use their service again. Makes you want to cry.

4 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

It does raise your blood pressure, doesn't it?? Sheesh.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I think it's beautiful. And what's important is that Andy knows you and Jed (or Ted) care for her. Thank you both.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

And it does contain several pink roses (I didn't count how many) and it's in a square glass vase.

Ramey Channell said...

The flowers are truly beautiful. Don't fret.