Sunday, October 13, 2013

Almost forgot

Maybe this month will get me out of solitary and into a more sociable mood. In addition to reunion and ASPS meeting, on October 24 (Thursday) the Leeds poetry group will host The Birmingham Arts Journal's quarterly meeting at the Leeds Arts Center. For this I have threatened to "dress up" in the latest new dress that I've never worn. Everybody else will probably be in jeans and tee shirts, and I'll wind up feeling like a fool. But that's OK; it has happened before.

1 comment:

Gothboy77 said...

My girlfriend and I went to one of her family member's wedding a few weeks back. I was all nervous because I do not own a single good pair of dress pants/ any kind of dress clothes whatsoever. I know how that feels though, jus sayin!! Im just glad my girlfriend wore jeans with me so I didn't feel left out :p