Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hitting the Wall

I got out of bed and something slammed me against the wall. I didn't fall down, but had to hold on for a while to walk around. Later, the beams in the living room ceiling whirled around, but not as fast as they did in 2006 or whenever it was that I had that spell, and no nausea this time.

I rescheduled my September checkup appointment for November 4th. So with the vertigo, I'll have something interesting to discuss with the M.D.
*
Searching online for the symptoms, I believe I may have Meniere's disease. Which is preferable to a lot of other diseases; but it can be pretty scary if you don't know what's the matter.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Weird. I remember commenting on this, but my comment is not here. I do not, however, remember much about the content of my comment.