Sunday, March 22, 2015

Changes

If I survive this year, I'm determined to make some changes in my life.

For a while I was gaining weight, up to 5-6 pounds. But in the past couple of weeks I've lost a lot--am now below 120 again.

Next year, if I'm still here, I'm going to be the equivalent of a purple-wearing hell-raiser. And do exactly what I want to do, and nothing else. Stop stopping myself from cussing when I feel like it. Spend most of my money on clothes and makeup. Wear a different hairpiece every day, and never no more flat heels.

I'm already tired from thinking about it.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Check out my blog post for today. I wrote part of it for you :)
Love you tons, Joanne!

Ah, by the way, here's the link:

itsacheerycherriesworld.blogspot.com

Deb said...

Laura told me that I should dye my hair again, as I am getting grey around the edges. She said it needs to be something bold, like pink or blue! Don't think I'm that brave :) I do think that we should do things that we always wanted to do. I'm not sure if I know how to rebel, or live it up. I was always the one who watched all the kids when everyone else was living it up! Let me know if you want to dye your hair a rebellious colour..I'll do it with you :)
Hugs and kisses,
Deb
ps: What about a tasteful tattoo? Something to think about. Oh, don't let Jed read this, he may ban me from talking to you!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I want to dye my hair pink and start wearing gypsy clothes. But no high heals. I'm plagued with plantar fasciitis, a couple of neuromas, and regular toe cramps. And I blame it all on high heels and pointy toes.