Sunday, March 29, 2015

"When there's not any ordinary heroes around, just anybody can jump up and be one!"

That will be the last line of the play about Moonlight Ridge. This morning I finished the outline and summary; now Ramey and I just have to get together and flesh it out. Or maybe I'll do that myself, then let her fix it or mess it up according to her wishes.

As usual, when I've been writing, I'm so excited I can't think what to do next. Maybe eat some more yogurt and applesauce. The day before yesterday, or maybe the day before the day before yesterday, I threw some ground beef, a can of celery soup, a can of Veg-All, a can of diced tomatoes, a can of water, a chopped onion, and lots of salt, garlic salt, celery salt and 3 kinds of pepper in the crock-pot and made beef stew. Then I made cornbread. I wish I had saved some of it.

*

If my alarm clock didn't wake me up, the woodpecker would. He/she starts drumming on my house about good daylight almost every day. Hope he's not making a hole in the roof or wall.

1 comment:

JD Atlanta said...

Woo hoo! Glad to hear that you are being so productive.

I'm unsnarling my tax returns for the last two years. Not fun! But strangely enough, I actually feel good about doing something about it.