Thursday, April 16, 2015

Time To Get Fit

When I got up today, I drank juice and coffee, took my meds, and did some exercises until I began to feel tired. I'm going to do that every day until I get my balance back and begin to feel normal.

And by July fourth, I'm going to file my first law suit, if I'm not able to eat all these things:

Crisp bacon
Baked ham
Tossed salads
Raw broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, onions, carrots, etc.
Corn on the cob
Brazil nuts
"Payday" bars
Crackerjacks
Little green apples

1 comment:

JD Atlanta said...

Good for you! I think you'll feel better in every way after even a few days with regular exercise. Try combining exercise with watching TV or something distracting.

From what I've read, the less you smoke the faster and better the implants will heal. This is a perfect time to stop!

Love you - have a great weekend!