Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bodies at rest tend to remain at rest...

Today I'm slow getting started. The AC man came and inspected the installation job and pronounced it OK. Otherwise, all I've coped with is a shower and shampoo and some clean clothes I found somewhere.
*
I had a few errands to take care of, buy gasoline, pay the light bill, go to Wal Mart for some necessities. This evening I plan to work on the doll house some more. If I could get all my tools, materials and plans organized in one place, I could finish this thing in a day. I keep telling myself.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I came to Leeds twice yesterday, and forgot to bring the scrabble tiles both time. I'm putting them under my purse now, so maybe I'll remember next time.

Deb said...

I don't know about you, but we are having a last ditch attempt at summer here! My stars, the humidity is through the roof! When you have air-conditioning, ceiling fans and portable fans going and are still dripping wet, it is a tad humid! I won't complain, though...Laura was reading weather reports for Iraq and Afghanistan. At midnight, it was 104!Makes this weather here feel like snow days!
Hope you are doing well. I seem to be hanging in there :)
Hugs....