Sunday, December 6, 2015

I Lay There Like a Log.

But didn't sleep at all last night. I should have found a picture of a Yule log, but I'm not that cheerful.
Last night I drank a glass of wine before going to bed, and I felt pretty good and brave. To heck with the burglar. But I couldn't sleep.
*
Yesterday I cleaned out a cabinet where I could store stuff from my laundry closet. It may take most of next year, but I'm determined to clean that space. I also shopped for a few groceries, at Food Giant because I know where everything is. I can only shop for half an hour or less before I go back and collapse in the car.

Today I plan to address a few Christmas cards, renew a few prescriptions, and pay a couple of bills online. If I can stay awake till 8 or 9 p.m., I'll go to bed early.
*
I watched part of "The Wiz" on TV, whichever night it was on. The film was visually stunning, but the sound was so loud and confused, I finally gave it up. It's wonderful for people who like noisy musicals.

No comments: