Sunday, December 13, 2015

This Is the Dog I Want.

A. Oliver - Great Pyrenese - male 3 y.o. - Talladega, AL




B. Rogan - Collie mix - Male 3 y.o. - Columbia, TN
 
 
C. Jacob - Irish/English setter mix - Male 18 m.o. - Remlap, AL
 
Of course, you know the one I want most. But I'm not sure. Rogan makes me smile, and he "looks like us." Jacob looks like a real dog. But Oliver! Oliver! Oliver!

They're all listed with Pet-Finder. I'm reluctant to inquire about any of them; it's so hard to get someone to talk to me about a dog. Dave wants to get me a 6-m.o. German shepherd named Carly, "the prettiest dog you ever saw." But I don't want a GSD if I can get one of these (above).

These are all large dogs, but all three seem to be content with a minimum of exercise--especially Oliver. If I succeeded in obtaining one of them, I would take him to the best vet around here, find out what's best to feed him (prime rib? filet mignon?), and price getting him groomed regularly. He would be my hobby from here to eternity.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Oh, Joanne! I do hope you can get Oliver. He is gorgeous! Fingers crossed :)

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

They're all beautiful.