Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hey, Mr. or Ms. Weatherperson!

I've got lots of running-around to do today, and here it is raining off and on, which makes me want to go back to bed. But I can't. I've got to go buy dirt to fill up the big planter, to plant bulbs. Also, Mo is out of cat food again, and he hasn't yet learned to drive the car, so I'll have to go.
*
Jed came by yesterday and we celebrated Mother's Day. He gave me 3 movies on DVD, and the neatest thing--a big round brush with a telescoping handle! Imagine what-all I can do with that, and besides, it's blue! I gave him a room and bed for the night, after we watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." (Brad Pitt will never look the same to me.) This morning Jed headed back to his Atlantical home.
*****
(8:30 p.m.) So I went and bought dirt. I had made a resolution, that any time I was in a fabric store or department, I would only buy one piece of fabric. So I got the pink dots for my Camilla quilt.

But the blue is so perfect for my Una quilt that I'm going to make. Now that I've got started, at least I'm pretty sure that the tops will be finished someday.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love the polka dot fabric. I think I have a piece just like it.

Sandy said...

I have a twinkle fabric very close to the blue...I'm using mine in a log cabin quilt for my DH