Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Incroyable!!!


I woke up thinking in French. And considering how few French words I know, that didn't involve much thinking. Then this afternoon, I received this gorgeous bouquet (that's a French word!) from a secret admirer, congratulating one upon reaching the denouement of one's literary creation.



"Big Baby" is the book, not a newborn infant. Thank goodness.

It's the first day in a long time that I didn't wake up thinking about the book, so I guess it's really done.

5 comments:

Ramey Channell said...

The flowers are beautiful. Congratulations!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Beautiful flowers. Beautiful sister. Congrats again on your bust.

Deb said...

So happy for you!! When is it being published? Soon, I hope? How wonderful you must feel! Cannot wait till I finally get mine done and off to be published. Mine is a series of children books. They are stories I would tell my youngest daughter.
Once again, Congratulations!

Joanne Cage said...

Thanks, everyone!
Deb: I'm going to try to sell it, before I think about self-publishing. but I hope it'll be in print sometime this year.

knitwit said...

Lovely flowers, and well deserved.
Ruth