Monday, April 4, 2011

Good Movie

Jed got back to Atlanta from Phoenix Friday, rested up Saturday, and came over here yesterday. Last night we watched "Shutter Island," and thought it was a good movie. I complained that there were too many "spoilers" in the movie, as compared with the book, but if I hadn't read the book, I might not think so.

So now, I have what seem like the labors of Hercules in front of me--getting the house and the self ready for our book club meeting on Friday. I wanted to have new kitchen curtains and tablecloth by then, but it probably won't happen. Where does the time go?

3 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

When I got home, I went to the shelf for a couple of Aubry books. But they weren't there. They were already in the trunk of my car!

Sorry - but I will bring them next time!

Jed

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I liked that movie too--although I like the book better.

Deb said...

Did you get your curtains and table cover done for the book club? What book is your club talking about? I have thought of seeing if our library has a book club. I love to read and talk to others about the book. Unfortunately, it's normally my kids that have to listen to me!
Have a wonderful day!