Monday, November 26, 2007

"The world will little note nor long remember..."

For days I have been trying to update my NaNoWriMo profile. It shows that I have made no submissions and have no word count. I've checked and rechecked that I've done everything right in my submissions of word count, scrambled manuscript for verification, and novel excerpt. Still, my profile shows nothing except "Registered October 15." I may be a winner, but I may have to do without the word of recognition. I've emailed twice and posted comments twice concerning my dilemma, but as yet have heard nothing. Only four more days to go, three, really, as I have to spend Friday running to The Kirkland Clinic for scheduled tests.

Word count now stands at 45,005, and I still don't know how it's going to end.

No comments: