Sunday, May 11, 2008

Beats breakfast in bed!


Asian-style pork loin with the most super-scrumptious sauce you ever put in your whole mouth! With all the trimmin's. And guess who cooked my lunch on Mother's Day?


That's right: Atlanta's Own (or my own) James D. Cage, Ph.C-for cooking. He also brought me a new DVD player, which nudged me to clean out my TV cabinet, whereafter he hooked up all the little cables and wires so I can watch my favorite movies whenever I like.

Not to mention his good company for the special day, from late Saturday afternoon until late this afternoon. Among other conversational accomplishments, we decided who's going to be the next U.S. president and who-all are impossible for consideration as vice-president. I have to say, that's the biggest job we've ever started and finished in one 24-hour period just by talking.

All in all, one of the best Mother's Days of all time, in my opinion.

No comments: