Thursday, May 20, 2010

Feeling Much Better Now

Yesterday morning I didn't feel so hot, but thought it was a hangover from the dinosaur dream. Then early yesterday afternoon, I got very sick, up-chucking, all that stuff. But afterwards, I felt a lot better, just sort of weak. Today I feel fine. Tip: Don't ever eat half of a spinach quiche late in the evening, if you don't want an upset stomach and a dinosaur in your yard.

So, although I did mail the books, I didn't get the eBay packages ready, so have to do that today.
*
3:30 p.m.: Joe came by today and sprayed the flower beds for weeds. He also dug up 3 peony plants and replanted them, along with 2 in pots, before spraying. Now I've got 5 hydrangeas and 5 peonies under the trees in back, along with a couple of roses. Maybe someday I can call it a garden. I wish I had some of those great big smooth gray rocks back there that you see everywhere in Leeds except here.

I also wish I had got Willis to build a little gazebo when we talked about it last year. Willis was not in good health, and was very slow finishing a job. But he did good work and charged reasonably.

3 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Sorry you've been sick. Let me know if you need anything.

knitwit said...

Glad you're feeling better. Hve to watch what youeat at those midnight feasts! I hope you are able to adopt BJB he looks like such a nice dog, I'm sure you will be good for each other.
Ruth

Ramey Channell said...

Glad you're feeling better, and sorry about the dinosaur.