Friday, December 3, 2010

Niecy's Creed

"The hand that's open to give, is also open to receive."

A great big TV set has been sitting on a night stand in my guest room closet for I-don't-know-how-many years. This morning when the E.C. truck came by, I got the guys to come in there and tote both items out to the truck. And guess what--not only do I have an extra closet now, I found two more Mary Ramey quilts that had fallen down behind the TV.

I'm sorry about the quality of the pictures. My Adobe (if it's still Adobe) system has changed, and at present I can't do all the stuff I could do with pictures before. Maybe I'll get better at it.

I haven't forgot about the quilt picking that I promised to the family some time ago. But it'll take me a long time to wash and do up all these quilts, and decide which ones I can't part with. So y'all keep reminding me.

3 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

Wow - those are beautiful.

JC

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

If you give away those, I want that Hands All Around. They're both awesome.

Ramey Channell said...

The quilts are really beautiful!