Saturday, June 23, 2012

Migraines and Dead Heroes

Reed looking nice
My son Jack asked me if he could be Oliver Reed, and if not, why not? I gave him my permission to be Oliver Reed, or Robert Shaw, or any star he pleased. Recommended he check out Bobby Darin before he transmogrified.


Shaw looking sexy - He needed to sweep his hair to the left, to balance the slant of his nose.
 I slept ten hours last night, and now I've got the migraine messing with my vision. I wonder if this is how cataracts affect the vision--sometimes you can see things, and sometimes you can't, or they have holes in them.

Ramey and India brought me a pot of vegetable soup yesterday. And I made cornbread and a crock-pot full of beef stew. Gonna go heat up something.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I have "floaters." Sometimes I can see ok. But sometimes, especially at night or in low light, I just have to give it up.