Wednesday, September 19, 2012

This Sunny Day

I feel no more than 154 years old--well, maybe a few months older. I'm aware that it's a blessing. I woke up sometime today while it was still a.m., and eventually managed to get out of bed. Knowing what was ahead--and still is: clean the litter box, feed a bunch of cats, pack the eBay sale, take a shower, go to the P.O., hop over the hills to pay my water bill which somehow has slipped through a crack. And now it's nearly 2:30 p.m., and all that is still ahead.

Are we downhearted? No, no, no! When all that is done, I've figured out a way to repaper the wall(s) of the dollhouse. Something to look forward to. Something to which to look forward.

"This is utter nonsense, up with which I refuse to put." -- Sir Winston Churchill

*

Sold another doll on eBay. I crocheted this dress a long, long time ago. Bought the doll for a dollar at a dollar store.

No comments: