Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Today, So Far...

I'm almost proud of myself. Before noon, I had fed all the beasts, watered the plants, bathed and dressed, and went and got and brought home and lugged upstairs and put away the groceries.

I've adopted Jed's five-day poster, and hope I can gradually slide into the mode of doing four hours of work every weekday. Does my first paragraph count as work? Commonsense says no, but my back says yes.

According to my poster, Wednesday is living/dining room/porches cleaning day. I think this is Wednesday.

1 comment:

JD Atlanta said...

Good for you, Mom!

As for what does & doesn't count -it's up to you, but I'm trying to get stuff done that wouldn't have gotten done otherwise. Groceries generally no, but I do count buying clothes.

I have a very clear definition of what counts as an hour of work - 55 straight minutes of working on my to-do list, without getting side-tracked by the web or something else. Not 60, because for some reason it makes sense to me to leave time in for a break.