Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mettre un prix sur cette image 'tacky'!

Ramey and I went to the thrift store yesterday. This picture didn't have a price, and I had to hunt up someone to price it. Glitter on black velvet! I know it's tacky. The thrift store man asked if I had any more Elvis memorabilia. But I couldn't resist it, which may tell something about my taste in art.

Lately, sometimes when I say something, my head tries to think how to say it in French. Does that mean I'm going to France?

I also bought an oriental-looking figurine, four pretty Churchill china saucers, and a book by Isabel Allende. And a pot lid to replace the one I broke.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

I broke a pot lid on my $10 crock pot, so for the last 4 years I've been using an upside down soup bowl. I think that it's possible that I'm cheap.

Joanne Cage said...

I use an Anchor glass pie plate on my big pot. The lid I bought was too small.