Sunday, June 21, 2015

From CongoCoons

None of these are for sale. C-C's only available kittens are dark colored, and most of them are reserved already.

This looks like Little Darcy. If he were for sale, I couldn't resist.

Calico

This is the color I like best.

Sweet baby!

Great White
 
I'm not sure, but the prices seem to have risen a lot since I saw this back in the winter.
 
When you buy a kitten,, they include a pet carrier and a bunch of other stuff, plus registration papers and an optional insurance policy.
 
***
One night I dreamed that Jed and I were in Iceland, for the wedding of one of his friends. The wedding was over, and we six out-of-Iceland wedding guests had slept wrapped up in blankets on the floor of what looked like a wooden barn or shed. Besides Jed and me, there were a couple of his other friends, and a father-and-son pair who looked just alike except the father was short and the son was tall.
 
I had got up early and packed everybody's belongings, and I was walking around putting their bags beside them, when the son appeared fully dressed and ready to leave.
 
"You're up early," I said.
 
"Yes," he said. "I'm leaving. I'm headed north."
 
I said, "What on earth is north of Iceland?"
 
He just laughed and left.
 

3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh, those kitties are so cute!! I am going to be one of those grey-haired,knitting (actually crocheting), rocking chair-loving, old ladies with the cats. The one we had adopted in January just did not work out, I was so disappointed. We did get a brand-new kitty, which will be 12 weeks on Tuesday. It's been a long time since we had a kitten, as we normally look for what we describe as old-man cats!
About that dream...what did you eat before going to bed? Iceland, of all places! Is there anything above Iceland?
Love you tons! Sorry I don't comment enough. I'll work on that!

Joanne Cage said...

Thanks, Deb. Love you!

Joanne Cage said...

Greenland is north of Iceland, but I didn't know it until I looked it up. I'm very bad in geography.