Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Ramey on TV!!!

Sister Ramey (Pat) Channell appeared on a Birmingham TV talk show, "Talk of Alabama," at 9:00 this morning, discussing her book Sweet Music on Moonlight Ridge, the second edition of which is in the stores and online. Ramey also had a book-signing program a few days ago at the Music Room in Leeds. I'm so proud of her, and of Susy my other sibling, and all mine and their kids. I just have to conclude that we're a cool bunch. Ramey excels in more than one art form--music, drawing and painting, fiction and poetry. And all those crafts and creative stuff.

"Drawling and Stretching, and Fainting in Coils," as Lewis Carroll would say.


Yesterday, I went to the Chevron and bought gasoline, and then my car wouldn't start. The station guy let me use his phone to call Murray's, who brought the tow truck and transported us to the Garage. The Tracker's battery was plumb dead and I had to get a new one, plus an oil change. It's always something, my little Roseanne Roseanna Danna.

I spent a lot of time yesterday walking around my lot, in the hot sun and cool shade. I've been feeling weaker instead of stronger, and assume that it's because I don't get enough exercise. I think today I'll skip the afternoon nap, and EAT MORE, TOO!

No comments: