Saturday, December 8, 2012

Deck the Floor and Furniture

I've practically wasted the day, pulling out Christmas decorations, untangling garlands
and lights,

and trying to figure out how to hang the wreath on the door (I don't have one of those metal things).
I've found a few of my miniature ornaments,
while the poor little lop-sided tree still stands cold and naked:
There are so many dirtier, more useful jobs that I need to be doing.

While I was hunting my favorite Christmas cards to put in the window on the mantel,
Mo jumped into the box and lay down on top of everything.


1 comment:

Ramey Channell said...

That's what cats are for! Moe was doing what all cats must do!

Get you one of those metal things! You need one.

As far as preparing for Christmas, I have swept my front porch, glued the rotten detached rocker on one of the rocking chairs, and stuck the two little lighted trees into 2 pots of sand. I have about a thousand other things I need to get done.