Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hope and Trust

I've lost 30 pounds in the past couple of years, but getting back on the meds and supplements may reverse the process. I can't seem to get enough to eat, and believe me, I'm trying. Before long, I may be a roly-poly, merry fat clown of a person. Yeah.

Children, let me assure you that the world doesn't end on Friday. It doesn't leave enough time for all the other stuff to happen. Something dreadful may happen. What day passes without something dreadful happening? But it won't be the last time.

I've been hoping that the increased intake of nourishment would give me the rush of energy necessary to get the house and myself ready for the Christmas festivities. So far, it hasn't worked. But I've still got a day or two left, and a few cans of Progresso chicken-noodle. So glad that Christmas comes but once a year.

***

Curly Sue and the Nutcrackers are ready.
***
And to top it off, last night I got an order for an enormous "coffee-table" book, that will cost almost as much to ship as the sale price.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I think maybe it's my iPad and not your blog.