Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Good, the Bad (Flu) and the Precious

Sister Susan's Soup Night at the Yellow House yesterday was really wonderful. All kinds of good food, two gentlemen at the table (Jesse and Jed), two beautiful nieces (Andy and India), and we three sisters. The bad part is that Susy seemed to get the crud, the flu probably. I'm worried about her.

Jed and I are spending Christmas Day inside, probably. Salads and soups and pie for lunch, if I can get myself together enough to cope.

Two of my favorite dolls in the collection. My dear friend Miriam, and her two lovely girls Christy and Brittany, gave me the big doll, and I made the pink dress and named her Margaret after my cousin Margaret Isbell. The little doll is Charlotte Anne Tommicarr, that I rescued from a junk/antiques shop many years ago, and beautified her a little bit.

We're supposed to get thunderstorms today and tonight. Hope everyone stays safe and dry.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I have puzzled and puzzled till my puzzler is sore, and I can't recall Margaret Isbell. Who is she?

Joanne Cage said...

Uncle Earl's daughter.