Saturday, May 25, 2013

Super Cat

The vet. doctor phoned this afternoon, and the first thing she said was, "This cat is going to outlive all of us!" She has Mo on meds for early-stage kidney failure, but otherwise all his tests were normal. She said he has gained some weight, and that he's easy to medicate. Mo is a good cat. We decided to leave him there till he finishes the course of medicine, and I'll pick him up Tuesday, since that's the first day the clinic will be open because of the holiday.

I don't remember a single useful thing I did today (Saturday), except "supervise" the Lowe's guy who unloaded about a ton of topsoil and sand into my garage. It's in plastic bags, so hopefully we won't have to shovel it directly out of the basement. That one activity must have been pretty exhausting, because around five p.m. I was so sleepy I crawled into my bed and slept until 9:30.

And I think I'm going back to the same place in a few minutes.

No comments: