Thursday, May 30, 2013

The More Things Change. . .

. . . the more they stay the same. That might have been true at some point in time, but not any more. Windows and my "security" system make so many changes, so fast, that this 156-year-old brain has a hard time adjusting. Until the day-before-yesterday, when I clicked on "News," I got pictures with the synopses; now no more pictures. And when I want to go to something I've saved under "Favorites," I have to hit ALT first to get the menu bar--and I had to search the internet to find out how to do this.

It's like being in a virtual room where the walls keep moving inward, and you wonder how long it'll be before you're trapped in a very small space, and have to go back to reading newspapers and writing with a ball-point pen.
*
I like this accidental picture of myself. Never knew my nose was so straight. Maybe it's just the viewing angle.

*

The clinic people were so cheerful about Mo, it made me think things might be easier than before, when I brought him home. But turns out it's the same old same-old, with the same problems. And the addition of meds and multiple litter pans. And without a veterinary intern and two stout assistants to clean things up.

2 comments:

Ramey Channell said...

Sorry to hear about your trouble with Mo. I spend so much time cleaning up after Bunny, I commiserate.

JD Atlanta said...

Not sure what's going on with your computer. Remind me the next time I come over, and I may be able to set it back to the way it was. But we have to keep your computer running as long as possible, because Windows 8 is a trip.

I think you need to talk to a new vet about Mo!