Thursday, March 6, 2008

Party Night

The Friends of the Library pre-sale get-together gets together tonight, so I'm hoping to find a book or two worth reading and/or selling. I mean, most of them are worth reading, but I meant ones I haven't read before. I think I'm in the mood to read another one of those David Poyer books; really excellent reading, and I keep wondering about the boy with the lung infection, and the girl who stepped off the ferry.

My beautiful niece Angela had surgery this week, and I'm wishing her a swift and easy recovery. She must be camera-shy, because my only pictures of her are little snapshots and school pictures. I had to steal this one from her mom's blog, so if anyone wants to sue me, my personal net worth is only slightly in excess of $1.365 US dollars.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thank you the get well wish. The surgery went perfectly and I am feeling really good. I have begun to get a case of cabin fever but in a couple of weeks I will be able to get out of the house. Thanks again. Love You!!
Andy