Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What a Morning!

It's amazing how good I feel on cool, dark, windy, rainy days. Normal people feel better, or so they say, on hot dry days with the sun blazing down and no clouds in the sky. When the wind is blowing and rain is falling, my sinuses clear up, I can see better, and the wheels of my brain go around and around. Of courses, this is all aside from being scared a storm is going to blow me away.

Could this be a weather-controlled form of a bi-polar disorder? Depressed on "pretty" days, comparatively manic on dreary days? Though I don't know how you could call a day like today "dreary." Everything outside is moving, including the limbs that have blown down into the street. If people could only live in harmony with the weather, and safe from its ups and downs, we could enjoy stormy weather without qualms.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I feel better on rainy days too--even the fibro gets better. If it doesn't rain for a long time, I just depressed and dull.