Monday, October 5, 2009

Doggie Contest

Added Monday, Oct. 12: Cindy has withdrawn Chucky from the contest. The weekly winners are getting votes in the thousands--though how they can do that we can't figure out. I think Chucky's high numbers were between 100-200.

My friend Cindy in Arizona has entered her miniature Schnauzer in a "cutest dog" contest, online. If he gets the most votes in a week, he wins $500. If he is a runner-up in the contest, which ends Thanksgiving Day, he'll get $5000. If he should by any luck win the grand prize, it is one puredee million $U.S. Prizes are awarded on number of votes. Here's the link. If you don't want to vote for Chucky, you can at least look at the dog photos, or even vote for a dog you like better. http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/gallery.cfm


And here's Lucky Chucky.








My sisters could enter their little friends in this contest. If I had a dog, I could enter him or her, and I bet we'd win.

If Chucky wins anything, Cindy plans to divide it among her large extended family of relatives. Good plan. If Ramey and Susan enter Gretchen and Sophie, and happen to win, I hope they'll consider adopting that plan.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Chucky is so cute. I hope he wins. I'm not entering Sophie in no beautiful contest. She enough of a diva as it is.