Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cindy


She's a vintage Madame Alexander "Poor Cinderella," 13" high, from Ebay.
*
The flower trimming came on a spool, and I just tacked rows of it to the crystalette, or whatever that fabric is.
*
I think this is the last photo of the dolls until I've made a few more, and then I'll post them all as a group or something.
*
Next I'll be working on Sylvia, the one that started my collection. Mama gave it to me back when she was selling antiques, must have been late sixties or early seventies.
*
I'm making the simpler ones, to learn how to sew little garments again before starting on the gown for Pinkie Baby.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

Hey Mom - Looks like you are being creative! Hope you're week is going well. See you soon - Jed

Ramey Channell said...

This is so lovely. I see toy soldiers in the background.

Trois