Monday, August 10, 2015

Come September

I called Walmart pharmacy, and they said you don't have to be on Medicare D or any other program to get their $4.00 prescriptions. Then I printed their online list, and at least four of my prescriptions are on it, with I think equivalent drugs for some of the others.

My appointment with Dr. Gruman is for Thursday a.m. at 10:30, so I'll show him the list and ask if he will write new Rx's for my meds.

"RAMEN STEW" - I've already eaten half of it, and put two generous helpings in the freezer, so there's no picture. It's really just beef and vegetable stew, with a package of Ramen noodles broken up in it.

It's hard to believe, but I apparently don't have any medical or dental appointments in the month of September. So my (and Jed's) plans for that month might include one or more of the following:

Oak Mountain State Park

Bankhead National Forest

Moundville, AL

Mentone, AL

 


1 comment:

JD Atlanta said...

Let's try Mentone when the weather cools down!