Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Heeeere!


Ramey's book, Sweet Music on Moonlight Ridge, is now available online (Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, etc.). Now she's a celebrity, with her picture in the news and everything. I'm too excited to figure out how to post the link to the Leeds Herald article, but it's there, all right! Can't wait for her book signing.

***

I'm also excited because tomorrow Susan and I are going to ride up to Vinemont, Alabama to see Mr. Bond and possibly bring him home to Leeds.

*
It just now occurred to me that I'll need money to close this transaction. I haven't asked the Fairy Dogmother lady, but I bet it'll be quite a lot. If it's more than $1.365, I haven't got that much in one place, so what'll I do?
*
"What'll I do, with just a photograph
To tell my troubles to?"
*
I've got to june around and figure out something.

2 comments:

Ramey Channell said...

This is really a darling dog. You'pose to ask how much money to bring with you. I hope he and Gretchen will love each other.

Joanne Cage said...

I just did. Hope she answers by tomorrow. I also checked my sources, and I think it'll be OK.