Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beautiful china plates--Old Copeland Spode














*
*
*
*
*
*
*
If your sensibilities are susceptible to china patterns, some of these will take your breath away. This is the one I pined for in my bridal days: Red Fitzhugh, made for Tiffany's (but it was too expensive even in 1957):





This is the one I like best now -> (called "Florence," as in Italy).


All of those above and right, I copied from eBay. I don't own them. The one at top left is called "Pink Camilla," top right "Patricia." I forget the names of the two in the second row.
*
Some time ago I bought seven of these black-bordered Copeland Spode bird plates (9-inch). I bought them for resale, because some innocent soul sold them cheap, but I think I'll keep at least one.



I don't know why some of my pictures will enlarge when you click on them, and some won't.

1 comment:

Ramey Channell said...

I love the black bordered Copeland birds! I love all of them actually.