Thursday, October 28, 2010

Big Weekend Coming Up

The installer didn't come yesterday, and he's not coming today. "It was raining" yesterday, so he couldn't finish his other job. I told them to call me Monday, or as soon next week as he has time for my house. I have to spend today and tomorrow getting ready for the ASPS (Alabama State Poetry Society) luncheon on Saturday. It has been hinted that I'll have to stand up and read poems at the meeting, so I've got my clothes picked out and ready. Gonna give myself a mani-pedi, and I may go tomorrow and get me a short kinky perm and some hair color. They'll just have to put up with the face, or look out the window.

Autumn Fireplace

*
*
2:30 p.m.:  Well, the installer came by after all. It only took him about 10 minutes to measure the windows and talk for a while. So I guess in the next week or two I'll have a new front window assembly, which will be a big improvement to the house. I'll also get me a squeegee with about a 10-foot handle and try to do a better cleaning job in the future, myself, without paying someone to half-do it.

No comments: