Tuesday, October 26, 2010

November Goal

I plan to spend the month of November rewriting the BL novel, finishing Draft No. 2. There's a class reunion on Nov. 4, and book club on the 12th, plus the holiday doings. But all in all, it'll give me at least three solid weeks of writing time. And how ever the book comes out at the end of November, I'll start trying to market it. I think the hardest part will be finding a title.

My eBay "store" is empty at present, and my Amazon listings are pretty well inactive, so I'm going to leave them as they are until the end of November.

As for the rewrite, I've got the equivalent of what Francoise Sagan said a writer has to have: a sheet of paper, a pen, and not the foggiest idea of what I'm going to do with 'em.

3 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Good luck, Jo. Write on!

Ramey Channell said...

It's so funny that you mention Francois Sagan. I've been thinking about her for about 3 days, and I want to reread A Certain Smile and maybe Bonjour Tristesse. How synchronistic for you to mention her. I even said to myself yesterday "I've got this Francoise Sagan hairstyle going."
I remember seeing her on The Tonight Show and knowing that's what I wanted to do. (Write, not be on the Tonight Show.)

JD Atlanta said...

Go!