Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rethinking Everything

I quit making the angel ornaments because I decided they're not cute. But now that I look at them all together, I think maybe they're cute after all.

That's not saying I'll keep on making them, because the Betty Lou novel is being reborn, and that's what I want to concentrate on, and work on when the ability to do something constructive seizes me. It was in the autumn season when I wrote the whole 50,000+ word first draft in 30 days, so I know I can finish it this fall. I know I can, I know I can.
Signed: The Little Engine That Could.

Except the Little Engine didn't have a bored cat clawing and meowing at him all day.

3 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

Hey! I think that cat needs to enjoy the great outdoors for five or six hours a day. While he's very smart, he hasn't mastered opening a door yet!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I think the angel orns are darling.

Ramey Channell said...

I say Hooray for you! Keep writing! Seize the day!