Friday, February 11, 2011

Don't Just Sit There--Do Something If It's Wrong!

I slept very very late today, like until noon. I woke up wanting to write some more on the book, but haven't done so yet, just been wandering around Facebook and people's blogs and the Spider. What I need to do is get up and clean up the house and cook something. Yesterday I had cornbread and spinach with grated cheese on it. So far today I've only had a milkshake--got to cut that out, I've gained five pounds since Christmas.

Sometimes I need a jump-start, like somebody ringing the doorbell, or an annoying phone call, or Mo throwing up on the carpet, to get me out of my pajamas and into human mode.

3 comments:

Ramey Channell said...

You need to channel your inner squirrel. You know how they zip around and stay busy all the time? Zip, zip, zip!

Ramey Channell said...

But, honestly, anyone who can write 8000 words is doing good. I write about 500 words at a time; a very tedious process.

JD Atlanta said...

Teach Mo to ring the doorbell. It's cleaner than the whole vomiting businss, and you'll always be glad to see who's at the door.