Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Voila! (I hope.)

Been working on the novel all morning, and I think I've reached the point of calling it done. So now, figure out how to get some of it to whatever agent will read it. There's still a scene or two to write, and then read it to see if it all hangs together, but basically it's done. And I've got to change Aaron Hatfield's name; that's the title of an Edgar Lee Masters poem. I've added about ten thousand words to the original 50-odd, so maybe it'll be a respectable length.

After this, I plan to dig out my Dreadful Hollow piece of a novel and finish that.

I'm so hungry, I could eat the heater.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

I am VERY proud of you - and I can't wait to read your novel!!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Big ole congrats to you!!!!