Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Extinguished

The Only Thing Worse Than Being In Line Behind Someone Having Trouble Checking Out--Being One!

I am just about as embarrassed and aggravated as I have been in a long time. We all know how I hate to shop at Wal Mart, but I made a trip up there, found the right telephone I need to buy, almost filled the basket with curtain rods and spray paint, etc., then got a few groceries. When I finally got through a line to checkout, I found I had left my checkbook and everything at home. Next time I go to Wal Mart, I'll go in disguise. A wasted day--I could've written 5,000 words or so.

GRRR!!!!!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Oh my stars! I have done that and it is VERY embarrassing! I just finished reading Sue's blog about her day with her sewing table. You guys are related, aren't you? I adore Sue's blog and just found yours! Wish I could live in Leeds...there wouldn't be a dull moment! Have an awesome day!
Deb from frozen Indiana

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Oh, this is worse than my day. I have done that before, and I know the feeling!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Hey, Deb. Joanne is my big sister. She's really not big at all. She's really quite petit. But she's still my big sister.

Joanne Cage said...

Then when I got home and got my wallet, I went to the food market, and a car double-parked behind me, and I had to wait 15 minutes for them to moved before I could get out. I didn't say a word, except under my breath. Just chalked it up to the day. Does anyone know if Mercury is retrograde?