Sunday, February 6, 2011

Progress

At last I've gathered the rags of my determination around me and started totally rewriting the book. I'm changing it to first-person viewpoint, which sounds much more natural, but less gramatically precise. I wrote more than 3,000 words today, and I'm enthusiastic about it again.

Friday Buffy and Philip "ran away" and got married, and then ran back home. Pat called and invited me to come up and celebrate with them, so we ate pizza and cake and I don't know what all. I hope they'll stay happily married forever. Philip has two little girls, and Buffy has Reed, so they've got their ready-made family.

1 comment:

Ramey Channell said...

You're so prolific. While I've been thinking about writing, you wrote 3000 words! 3000? Did I read that correctly?

And speaking of the Friday festivities, you forgot to add "...and the mother of the bride wore possum earrings!"