Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Getting Things Done

Today I managed to do more than one thing. Had to go to the P.O. to mail poems, and I thought as long as I was out, might as well go here and there. So I had the Tracker's oil changed and took the ASPS info to Ramey at the library. Since I had already missed "Jeopardy," I thought I would go to Lowe's, but I had left the lights to be returned at home, so I just went by the grocery and bought veggies to roast--squash, zucchini, mushrooms and little onions. Feast tomorrow.

Speaking of feasts, we had one last night, courtesy of Susan's hospitality and great cooking. Ramey, Suze and I ate until there wasn't much left. They were going to watch their favorite shows on TV, so I came on home after our dinner.

Hope to have another useful day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I really hope we can do that more often. I enjoyed the company, and I even enjoyed the cooking--but especially the eating.