Sunday, January 5, 2014

Gibbs, adoptable, in Birmingham

If I saw this dog in person, I could not resist bringing him home, if they'd let me. If I had 40 acres with a 10-foot fence all around it, so that he could run and exercise but not get lost, I would go and get this dog. Of course I'd have to clear and spray the 40 acres, so maybe he wouldn't get ticks in all that fur. I would also need an income sufficient to buy all it would take to feed and groom him. So it's just as well. But I reckon there's no penalty for looking at the picture.

P.S. I do not want a dog.

3 comments:

Deb said...

I miss having a dog. We have our cat, Keeko, who has been with us for over 5 years. He sort of found us and Laura and I couldn't have been happier! He is a constant companion and we love him dearly, even when he gets bossy about supper!

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Would love to have that dog. If I ever get another one, I think it will be a big one.