Monday, May 2, 2011

Blackadder!

On the Front of My Monitor
Aggravations--or challenges: (1) There's a limb on top of my house. I can get ahold of it, but it won't come loose. Tracy is across the street, working on Charlotte's lot, so if I can get his attention, I'll see if he'll deal with it.

(2) Trying to print out my manuscript, I put in a new cartridge. Now it says "cartridge missing or undetected," and won't print except off of the Tricolor.

(3)  I have to go for my annual checkup tomorrow. Decided I'd just turn myself off till it's over, but I'm hungry, and I didn't want to eat much until they draw my blood. Don't want Dr. G. talking about statins again.

Other than those little pesky points, I'm okay.

4 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

Did you remove the protective strip from the printer cartridge?

What is that on your monitor?? Is one of the buttons or the rubber on the button coming off?

Joanne Cage said...

Of course I didn't remove the protective strip. It only took me half an hour to figure out what was wrong.

The "Blackadder" is just a little wavy plastic line on the bottom frame of the monitor. Don't think it has any function.

JD Atlanta said...

Sure it has a function. It reminds you of Blackadder. :)

Ramey Channell said...

This is all too much for my brain to think about. I think I've reached the stage where my only goal in life is simplification.
Hope you get the limb off your roof. I saw it the last time I was there. Wonder what's holding it up there.