Thursday, May 26, 2011

I dreamed Mo was a 1935 Packard.

I dreamed Jed was driving the big black car that's in my Big Baby book, and he stopped and told me to get in the back seat. The seats were enormous. I leaned on the back of Jed's seat to talk to him, and the upholstery was so plush it tickled my face. Then I woke up, and Mo was on my chest with his back against my face.

So today I made it to TKC once again and had my head CAT scanned. After I walked from the parking deck to Internal Med. and then up 28 stairs to Radiology, I had to sit down and rest before I could talk. Looks like I need to go back on all those vitamins and supplements. I guess more hair will fall out, and I won't feel "normal," but I was probably in better physical shape when I was taking all that stuff. But I'm not going to swallow another pill until the doc says to. He hasn't called me about my blood work yet.

4 comments:

Deb said...

I hope your tests results are good.I don't go to the dr much..they always tell me something I don't want to hear! 28 stairs? You are better than me if you climbed them all! I have 9 stairs to go to the basement and 14 to get to the 2nd floor in my house. I take forever to climb them! I need knee replacements that I keep putting off...I keep hoping I can move to a single-story house and then I won't ever have the surgery! Life really is inconvenient sometimes!
Hope you have a good day.
Hugs....

Joanne Cage said...

Deb - Better get those knees done, but I know how you dread it. Seems like I spend half my time dreading a clinic appointment, though so far it turns out OK. When I get to clinic, I'm always so tensed up and uncommunicative, they probably think I'm more senile than I admit.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Why did you have to have your head scanned?

Joanne Cage said...

For cooties. No, Dr. G. said it was to see if my sinuses were infected or still there, or something.