Tuesday, November 18, 2008

If it's Tuesday, I must be awake


The face in the picture wouldn't be so scary if it had some hair around it.



Funny, when I look in the mirror, it looks like I've got enough hair.



Must be an illusion, as they say the camera doesn't lie.

Think I'll use one of the hairy ones for publicity purposes. This ought to look "glamorous" on the back cover of a book.

Eat your heart out, Angela Lansbury.

*************************************************************

Anyway, last night I watched an old Hamlet movie starring Laurence Olivier and Jean Simmons. It almost put me to sleep. I know Olivier was a great actor, as everybody says so. But I think he is very forgettable.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

That third picture is a hoot. Where in the world did you get those glasses? I want some.

Ramey Channell said...

These pictures are so funny and so cute. I like them all! The glamorous one at the end is beautiful, but I like the next-to-the-last wild one. It looks like a crazy writer! The glamorous one looks like our Aunt Beatrice.

Ramey Channell